Producers and manufacturers face a challenging global environment, characterised by fluctuating customer demand and risks associated with tighter environmental controls, employee safety and government legislation. In response, they seek to continually improve their productivity by innovation, efficiency gains, reduced wastage, better utilisation of human capital, and better management of high cost inputs, such as energy.
Aurecon has the expertise and global resources to provide clients with a broad spectrum of safe, environmentally sustainable, cost effective solutions that span the entire life cycle of manufacturing projects, from concept development and evaluation of an opportunity, through to the creation of new assets, and sustainment and improvement.
Our project experience attests to our ability to use both materials and technology to benefit our clients. We understand the need for bottom line focused engineering solutions that, in addition to enabling cost efficiencies, will ensure long-term durability and ease of execution.
Our manufacturing expertise extends well beyond the field of traditional engineering design and project management.
We offer specialist solutions relating to:
- Asset management
- Commissioning and start-up
- Environmental management planning
- Planning and approvals
- Process design and analysis
- Societal license to operate
- Supply chain logistics
- Water and waste treatment
Key areas of expertise
- Agribusiness – the production and processing of agricultural materials or materials to be used in the production of agricultural products
- Automotive – the manufacture, assembly and associated industries that supply components for motor vehicles
- Chemical and pharmaceutical – the manufacture of chemical and pharmaceutical products including bulk chemicals, paints, toiletries, cleaning products, herbicides, insecticides and the production of human and animal health and dietary products
- Construction materials – manufacture of materials for use in the construction industries such as cement, as well as timber and board products
- Electronic manufacturing
- Food and beverage – processing including bulk food, finished products and packaging
- Metals – the manufacture of metal materials and finished metal products including steel and aluminium
- Wood, pulp and paper – the manufacturing of pulp and paper products including chemical and thermo-mechanical pulp, board and tissue products