Today, the use of information is a critically important service required in every community, industry and level of government.
To create the Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions and data and telecommunications services of the future, Aurecon works with key public, private and global clients to deliver major ICT infrastructure projects and ICT-based services to clients across a broad number of locations, projects and marketplaces.
Over the past 25 years, Aurecon has been active in supporting telephone and broadband companies around the globe with the rollout of new and expanded networks. To deliver this service to the telecommunications industry, Aurecon has been active across a range of infrastructure skills areas that relate directly to ICT project outcomes.
In addition, our broad-based information project services support the delivery of engineering, project management and other professional consulting services to clients in the transport, water, energy, resources and built facilities marketplaces.
By linking our competencies and bringing a “whole of project solution” to a project, we successfully provide information systems used in delivering technical and professional services across the following industries:
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Fleet management and logistics
- Control systems (SCADA/HMI)
- Water resource management
- Intelligent metering, billing
- Network monitoring and modelling, loss management
- Smart Grid solutions: Outages, Metering, Network models
- Building management systems
- Telephony, data and communication
- Data centres
Government – health, education, safety and community development
- Integrated planning
- Programme management
- Safety, emergency and disaster management
- Health and hospital systems
- Asset management (WoLAM) (all services)