Aurecon understands that the environmental impact of projects is a crucial consideration for our clients and for the communities in which we operate. We have developed significant environmental expertise across the design, delivery and operational phases of all our projects.
Equally, community planning creates opportunities for the future, requiring a diverse range of skills and expertise to deliver successful project outcomes. These include planning and advisory services, project management, engineering, urban and landscape design and community consultation.
We recognise the need to balance economic growth with social development and protection of the environment. We apply sustainability principles as a fundamental part of our environmental and community planning offering across property, transport, urban development and master planning, and the water, resources and energy markets.
Our people are focused on successfully achieving objectives that benefit both our clients and the wider community. Our specialist advisors work with our clients and relevant stakeholders during all project phases, including strategic positioning, planning, design and construction. We also provide environmental impact assessment to define and manage potential environmental effects.
Our team provides stand alone services as well as being fully integrated into our engineering design offering. Our team includes specialists on the impact of climate change who are advising both public and private sector clients on planning and designing infrastructure which deals with likely climate change impacts from the outset.
We seek to add value to our client’s businesses through realising beneficial environmental and community-focussed outcomes which add value to our clients’ business operations. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to apply real world experience to deliver effective and sustainable outcomes.
Aurecon’s services include :
- Air and noise monitoring
- Bushfire management
- Climate change and adaptation
- Contaminated land management
- Environmental auditing and monitoring
- Environmental impact assessment and management
- Environmental management systems
- Environmental risk assessment
- Sustainability assessments
- Waste management
- Water quality assessment
Our community planning and development services include:
- Community consultation and community engagement
- Geographic information system (GIS) and analysis
- Land development assessment and approval
- Land use development and control
- Landscape architecture and visual assessment
- Local economic development
- Master and precinct planning
- Project advisory, management and economic analysis
- Social impact assessment and planning
- Spatial development planning in rural and urban environments
- Strategic, policy, and statutory planning advice
- Urban design development, environmental and social planning
- 3D visualisation and animation.